High Times Weddings Limited trading as Silverlinings
King Charles Quay
Registered in England and Wales No. 9898572
High Times Weddings Ltd t/a Silverlinings is committed to protecting your privacy and information security. The purpose of this privacy statement is to set out what information we collect, how we use it now or may use it in the future and what your rights are.
Controllers of Information
Any personal information provided here or gathered by our website is controlled by High Times Weddings Limited, The Moorings, King Charles Quay, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 3HQ. The Data Protection Officer is: Eric Ekins. Telephone: 07789 314560. Email address: email@example.com
We aim to process information about you fairly and in a transparent manner and the aim of this document is to provide you with sufficient information for you to be able to understand what we are doing with your data. If you are unsure how we are handling information about you or you think we could improve our privacy information please contact the data protection officer using the details above.
What information do we collect? How do we use it?
When you use our website, register for wedding fairs, download the wedding guide or sign up for the engagement email we may collect, derive, combine, assess, or otherwise process your personal information for the following purposes:
- The monitoring of customer traffic patterns and website usage to help us to develop the design and layout of the website.
- Notifying you of High Times Weddings Limited news and information, which we think, may be of interest to you including by email, mail, phone, SMS or other electronic means where you have granted us permission to do so.
- Offering, administering and providing products and services.
- Providing you with a more personalised user experience when using our website or any other services we might provide to you by analysing, segmenting and profiling our database and allowing us to target you with information we think you might be most interested in including products and services.
- Sending you surveys for quality management purposes.
- Generating wedding fair registration lists including quantifying the number of potential attendees
- To share with the wedding prize draw supplier (see terms and conditions for details of whom the current prize draw supplier).
- To select and contact a prize draw winner for the purposes of arranging fulfilment of the prize draw prize.
- In the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we might disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller.
- If we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with or meet any legal obligation.
Legal basis for processing your data
We undertake the activities above for the reasons below:
- In the pursuit of our legitimate interests as a commercial organisation including the marketing and promotion of our brand, products, and services.
What we do with the information that we collect?
We will never use your information in a way incompatible with this privacy notice. This will include amongst others that:
- We will not put any information about you on general release
- We will not transfer personal data outside of the European Economic Area.
By using our website, registering for our wedding fairs or signing up to our newsletter, you consent to the use of any information provided by you, collected from you, or derived based on collected personal information by High Times Weddings Limited for the purposes described in this privacy notice. You have a right to withdraw your consent at any time for any of the processing activities that are based on your consent, by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org of using unsubscribe links where included.
We collect personal information for specific purposes and on specific legal bases and endeavour to collect only the personal information required for those purposes. Once this purpose has been fulfilled and the personal information is no longer required, we will anonymise your data by removing any identifiable information or erasing it.
You have the right to request at reasonable intervals, access to the personal information we have collected about you. Please refer any access request to email@example.com
When requesting access to your personal data provide as much detail as possible about what personal data you would like access to and include in the subject line that it regards an access request. For complying with your access request, we may ask you to provide us with evidence of your identity plus some additional information. We also reserve the right to charge for the cost of providing the information if it is deemed excessive.
If you so choose you may request us to rectify, erase or block the processing of your personal data if that personal data is no longer accurate, up-to-date or when the further processing of that personal date would be in violation of applicable data protection legislation.
You have a right to receive any personal data that you have provided to us in order to transfer it onto another data controller where the processing is based on consent and is carried out by automated means called a data portability request. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data where the basis of the processing is our legitimate interests including but not limited to direct marketing and profiling.
You have a right to information about how we are processing information about you and we have an obligation to processes only a minimum of data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes in a fair, lawful and transparent manner. This privacy notice fulfils our obligations to provide you with information but you should contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
You have a right to lodge a complaint about any aspect of how we are handling your data with the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK who can be contacted here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Any questions regarding your privacy?
We are happy to discuss privacy and data protection with you. You may contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of sending information over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
Applicable data protection law
This privacy notice has been based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are subject to more stringent data protection legislation please refrain from using this website or any of our other services.
Changes to this notice
We might periodically change this privacy notice. If we decide to change our privacy notice, we will post those changes on this page. We therefore recommend you re-visit this page periodically to check for changes.